Job Title: Sales Ledger Assistant
Job ID: 763278
Immediate opportunity for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join a successful Facilities Management company.
• Liaising with other internal functions and departments and external suppliers so as to ensure purchase invoices are received, captured and recorded on to the company billing systems in adequate time frame to ensure recovery of costs where relevant.
• Pro-actively pursuing sub contractors to ensure that required paperwork and accompanying invoices are submitted within required time scales.
• Accountable for the checking and approval of sub contractor invoices to ensure that they match the agreed terms, highlighting any variances and ensuring queries are fully resolved.
• Ensuring that all costs that fall outside of scope and which are fully chargeable are captured on system in order to recover costs.
• Ensure equipment used from stock is recorded on to system per the information provided by finance
• Feed into supplier reviews, making recommendations for improvements where needed
• Provide reporting to Commercial Analyst re rejected work orders so that these can be reviewed and escalated as needed
• Provide analysis and reporting on cost recovery ratios, highlighting areas where improvements needed, together with recommendations for implementing
• Ensure work orders moved to EOL within required time scales for the company to achieve its KPI’s
• Raise invoices for capital work orders at earliest opportunity so as to maximise cash receipts
• Assist credit controller with issuing of invoices for other areas as required so as to maximise cash receipts
• IT skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Attention to detail – high accuracy level
• Deadline driven
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Team Player but capable of working on own initiative
• Excellent organization skills
On offer is a salary of £23-25k per annum. Our client are looking ideally for someone to start in February. There is onsite parking available.
if you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post