We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for Bristol based client.
Our client is a deep tech company operating at the forefront of hi-resolution and multi-channel USB solutions. For more information on the nature of this exiting business, please call or email the below contact.
Our client has ambitions plans for its software platforms and is looking for energetic and versatile full stack developer to join the growing team. Working in a ‘start-up’ environment, you will participate in and influence all aspects of development for IoT device cloud services.
You will have a proven track record in the development of secure web-based systems and demonstrable skills in Software Engineering, from specification to implementation and testing, including hands-on expertise with:
- Secure account and session management;
- Database design and management;
- Deployment of high availability systems;
- Highly scalable systems;
- Hardening software and software platforms;
- Virtual machine and containerisation technologies;
- Cloud platform providers such as AWS and Azure; and
- Ideally you will have had exposure to remote management of devices, such as OTA updates.
You will also have:
- Strong C/C++ and Python programming skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Experience of developing unit tests, and preferably of Test Driven Development;
- Familiarity with the use of SCM systems, and preferably a working knowledge of Git; and
- An understanding of Continuous Integration systems.
Your Technical Experience should include a working knowledge of programming multithreaded and multi-user applications and you will hold a BSc or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
As part of our multi-disciplined software team, based Bristol (UK), you’ll need to be self-directed, proactive and able to work independently; you’ll enjoy solving day-to-day problems with limited direction.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Software architecture and design;
- Implementation of high availability cloud systems;
- Collaboration in the embedded device specification, to deliver complete, production ready IoT systems;
- Automated test implementation;
- Participating in the agile planning processes and code reviews;
- Contributing to the software teams development infrastructure.
Please contact David Trogu on 0117 917 4560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.