Responsible for providing Computer Aided Design (CAD) and drafting support within a team of AutoCAD specialists for the Directorate and externally commissioned requests.
To promote best practice and to assist in the development of the AutoCAD team and strategy as part of an integrated design service.
1. Prepare and amend, via a Computer Aided Design (CAD) package, digitised maps of traffic engineering design drawings from sketches supplied by engineers.
2. Preparation and amendment of presentational maps, engineering drawings, consultation materials, visualisations and diagrammatic information.
3. To act as a contact for CAD within their team and to represent the business and the CAD user community.
4. To review and audit the standard of drawings produced for TfL by draughting staff and engineers.
5. To help develop the departmental CAD strategy, ensuring that company wide policies and standards are adhe
Share this post