Long term contract
My client are currently looking for an ideal candidate to Provide word processing and other information technology support, including the effective presentation and layout of reports and information, the composition of letters when requested, the maintenance of data bases and presentation of statistical information.
2. Candidate will also be responsible for monitoring and co-coordinating utility works and temporary works on the highways.
1.Demonstrate IT skills and the use of the councils IT systems to other colleagues within the team.
2.Demonstrate IT skills and the use of the Council’s IT systems to other staff within the team.
3. Develop and maintain information systems (spreadsheets/databases/charts). Input and retrieve management information. To respond to information and requests by colleagues and Members.
4. Arrange meetings as required, including date, venue, refreshments etc and providing the relevant documentation.
5. Attend meetings, take notes/minutes, word process and arrange distribution.
6. Maintain staff diary/outlook and making appointments and other diary arrangements as requested.
7. Support team members and managers in maintaining accurate files, distribution of forms/tenders and keep records as necessary. To ensure that all personal information is maintained in a secure environment in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Share this post