Our client specialises in Rolling Stock rail vehicle manufacturing, as well as servicing and maintenance.They are looking for experienced Electricians to start as soon as possible at their Loughborough site for a 3-6 month contract .
What you will need:
- NVQ Level 3 or full apprentice-gained qualifications
- At least 2-3 years experience - speed and accuracy is key to this role!
- Ideally have experience in rail rolling stock
- Ability to work under direction as well as working under your own steam
- Flexibility with working hours as overtime will be available.
You will need to be able to use the following tools:
- Red, Blue, Yellow and Orange Amp Crimpers
- DMC Crimp Tools for Littern Plugs etc
- Hydraulic Crimpers for Elpress, Klauke and Mecatraction Crimps
Looming Cable used:
- Single Core 1mm to 30mm
- Screen Cables
What's in it for you?
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Up to 50 hours per week
- Holiday accrual throughout contract
- Various shift patterns available
- Overtime available
- Choice of payment type - Umbrella, PAYE or Limited.
Share this post