Project Finance Business Partner
The Project Finance Business Partner will provide both assurance and challenge to the Area Delivery Managers, and their team, in relation to the financial elements of their project plan, value for money and corporate governance.
- Business partnering with the Sales / operations and the EMEA Finance director.
- Prepare and analyse month end & Quarter end financial results to leadership and budget holders.
- Prepare monthly P&L rolling forecast updates & lead annual budget process across all EU countries.
- Heavy analysis - headcount management, cost optimization, customer profitability, create financial models, sales ops analysis, commission analysis.
- Month end close support - P&L allocations & sales reconciliations.
- Ad hoc project support during the course of the integration.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience business partnering with Sales / Operations teams or similar
- Proven FP&A analysis experience in a commercial environment
- Proficient on Excel
- Proactive thinker, able to anticipate what is needed and be firm in your approach
- £50,000 - £55,000 pa
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560