Mon – Friday (0900-1700)
My client are currently recruiting for Senior Auditor main role purpose for the candidate will be to support the Chief Internal Auditor in providing independent assurance on the system of governance, risk management and internal control that supports the management of strategic and operational risks across the business. The senior auditor will also be responsible for identifying areas where internal audit assurance is required, and design the individual audit assignment plan to provide that assurance.
It is important that the candidate is a member of CCAB / CMIIA or CIA or significant equivalent experience.
- Plan and deliver allocated audit assignments on time and within the audit days allocated that includes determining and applying an appropriate internal audit methodology to achieve the objective of the audit
- Presenting findings and conclusions consistent with the objective of the allocated audit both verbally and through reports to Senior Managers - including making informed recommendations and negotiating effective management actions where material weakness in the system of internal control or governance exists.
- To undertake risk based assurance audits of strategic and operational risks.
- Substituting for the Chief Internal Auditor or Audit Manager at quarterly directorate leadership team meetings.
- Supporting with the development of the annual internal audit planning process.
If you need a bit more information on the role please call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask Courtleigh.