An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for a leading Engineering Contractor on Southern Water projects based around the Eastleigh area.
We the leading provider of professional and field-based support services to the water sector, delivering outcomes and customer satisfaction through an integrated “strategy to operations” approach. Our water sector delivery team employs over 1200 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. We also work for Environmental Regulators, Local Authorities, Government Organisations and private clients.
Office Administrator Job Purpose:
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone. A large amount of the work will involve data input on using excel and using our in-house systems.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
• Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
• Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
• Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
• Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
• Handles expenses and billing cycles
• Manages reception area and looks after visitors
• Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
• Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
• Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
• Manages staff expense requests
For more information please apply within