M&E Maintenance Manager
£40,000 - £42,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for an M&E Maintenance Manager to join a leading FM company on a permanent basis based on site in central London. You must have experience and the ability to carry out Authorised Persons duties.
This is a key role where you will be the point of contact on site for the client. You will be responsible for managing and ensuring the supply chain are delivering works to time, specification and budget.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- Delivery of small works as required
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relations with the subcontractors on site to ensure they are performing.
- Driving the contractors to deliver works to time, specification and budget.
- Manage costs
- You will be responsible for client management and be their point of contact on site.
- You will also manage project work as required (Small works)
- Responsible for Health & Safety across the site
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Write technical specifications for projects and response work
- Travel to other sites in the area as required
- Assess the competence of Skilled Persons
- Issues safety programmes and permits to work
- Carry out Authorised Person duties
- All other duties as reasonably required
Experience and training required for this position:
- Relevant qualifications in a Mechanical and/or Electrical (M&E) related discipline (or equivalent experiential experience) – (HNC or equivalent)
- Authorised Person Training
- Ability to carry out Authorised Person duties
- You must have technical knowledge, competency of FM, Building Services and infrastructure.
- You must have the ability to write technical specifications for projects and response works.
- Management level qualification in health and safety (SMSTS, IOSH etc.)
- IT Literate
- Excellent leadership and management skills with experience managing subcontractors ensuring they deliver work to the correct standard and timescales
- Management of a safe system of work
- Significant practical experience in an FM, Building Services or similar environment.
A full driving licence is required as travel to other sites may be required.
Apply now with a full CV detailing relevant experience!