Service desk analyst
Short term contract (possibility of Extension)
PAYE: £12.41 LTD: £15.45
37 Hours a week.
My client are currently recruiting for Service desk analyst for a role based in Dorchester. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing stable, secure and resilient technologies & also providing simple, powerful and innovative customer-centric solutions. To do this, you will act as the first point of contact for service users championing their needs, ensuring that services are delivered to standard and that problems and incidents are resolved as quickly as possible. You will also help shape the future of IT services by supporting the service development and transition process, assisting in defining and on-boarding new services.
- Receive and respond to service requests and incident reports, providing first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocating unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Proactively communicate with service users regarding service requests and incidents and deliver training as required to ensure that service users can confidently use technology.
- Support the Client Services Team Leader in their Account Management function to ensure that the needs of services are understood and IT services are developed and delivered to meet these needs.
- Develop and maintain support documentation and other operational records including the asset register to support business continuity and compliance within IT.
- Carry out project based work and contribute to change programmes as required.
- Significant experience of providing first line support to a wide range of end-users, diagnosing and resolving issues as quickly as possible
- Significant experience of problem solving and incident management within an IT environment.
- Significant experience of service order fulfilment within an IT environment
- Significant experience of common IT hardware and software applications.
If you would like more information on the role please call me on 0117 917 4560 and just ask Courtleigh.