£35,000 - £45,000 + car or car allowance, fuel card.
Contact Helen Phillips
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to start a permanent role covering sites in Surrey and London. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering a programme of works to time, budget, spec and H&S. You will oversee direct labour and sub-contractors ensuring they are delivering and performing.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage multi projects across multiple sites
- Work to KPIs
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensuring that programmes are agreed between the client and the contractor prior to each project commencing
- Ensure work plans and budgets are in place to deliver and achieve the programme of works.
- Responsible for Health and Safety on site
- Manage costs
- Client management
- All other Project Manager duties as reasonably required
You must have a working background as a Project Manager within the Construction, FM, Building Maintenance etc. or similar environment where you have managed multiple project ranging in value including small works. Experience managing teams and contractors.
You must hold relevant qualifications (HNC, HND etc. or equivalent) in either Mechanical/Electrical or Building/Civil Engineering and hold a H&S Certificate - SMSTS or equivalent.
You must have the following experience:
- Fully IT literate
- Experience achieving KPIS
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Working knowledge of CDM
- A full Driving licence
If you match the above then apply now with a full CV detailing your experience!