Electrical and gas maintenance engineer – Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland
8 weeks +
Immediate starts available
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office (01489 865200)
Fusion People are recruiting for an experience maintenance engineer to cover Electrical and Gas maintenance on commercial sites. This role is working alongside the Royal Mail providing assistance for 8 weeks with the view to be extended or offered permanent work if all goes well
£14.17 per hour PAYE / £18 per hour Limited working 37.5 hours per week (equivalent to £27,625.47 pa)
- Maintenance of electrical systems on numerous commercial sites
- Expert fault finding and providing advice and guidance to customers in relation to equipment such as roller shutter doors and dock levellers
- Have an understanding of all basic plumbing such as replacing taps, sinks, cistern filling / flush units and heating elements
- Supply knowledge in a range of technical situations, making personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other staff and customers in order to resolve problems.
- Manage the delivery of Corrective and Planned Maintenance to meet the performance measures detailed in the contract.
- Liaise with customers' representatives on a day to day basis to ensure customer requirements are fully met. - Check and ensure all appropriate and approved paperwork is completed.
- Make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve cost, quality and contractual objectives
Successful maintenance engineer will be required to hold full electrical qualifications including 2382/2391 Inspection and testing certification. You will also be required to hold commercial gas qualifications either COCN1 or CODNCO1 and be has safe registered.
Immediate starts available subject to client vetting and checking requirements
Please apply with current CV