Site Manager/Senior Site manager required to work in Kidderminster on a £6 million new build leisure project. 1 year of duration (approx.)
The ideal candidate must have worked on leisure projects or similar, and should have knowledge of the entire build process.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Ensure all team members are fully inducted and carry out role specific requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Motivate team and manage performance, undertaking training/ coaching as appropriate
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of the general public, staff and supply chain within area of control under the strict observance of the safety policy and in conjunction with local HSE
- Carry out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately, and experience in implementing systems improvements;
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and a flexible attitude towards work in order to deal with a variable and demanding workload;
- CSCS Card and SMSTS qualified; and First Aids.
- Excellent team player and team leader, able to work competently and independently without supervision;
- Able and willing to make decisions following consideration of options based on best available information; track record of solution orientated approach to resolve issues;
- Excellent role model for team and demonstrates required behaviours to align to bu