Location- Bovey Tracey
PAYE- £30 an hour
Short term contract
My client are currently looking for planning officer based in Bovey Tracey. The ideal candidate will be dealing with development management casework and other related matters, in accordance with adopted policies and procedures.
Main duties will include:
- To provide planning advice by discussion and negotiation with applicants, and/or their agents, prior to the submission of an application.
- Examination and consideration of a range of applications initially with the integrated development management team in accordance with statutory deadlines; carrying out, as necessary, site inspections and negotiations with applicants and/or their agents and specialist staff to ensure that all material planning considerations and representations are properly considered.
- The monitoring of developments throughout the National Park as part of an integrated team based approach to development management to ensure that approved plans are complied with and the requirements of conditions are met.
If you have any questions about the role the please call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.
- Presentation of planning reports to the Development Management Committee and at member site inspections.
- Liaise with and assist the Authority’s Legal representatives in the preparation of legal agreements.
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of appeal statements and proofs of evidence, within set deadlines and representing the Authority as lead planning officer at hearings and public inquiries.