Short term contract
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a support environment
- Good ICT Technical Knowledge
Awareness of ICT technical infrastructure
- To provide effective 1st and 2nd line Support to the SCC user community as and when required.
- Be a member of and positive contributor to the Client Services Support team.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved and plans are generated to ensure continuous improvements.
- Communicate regularly with the Service Delivery team and customers on key changes affecting operational service delivery.
- Work within a program and culture of continuous improvement in order to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Assist in the establishment of appropriate channels of communication with other ICT teams in order to contribute where appropriate to assisting in achieving their goals.
- Ensure that procedures in the areas of Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Release management are followed.
- To support the Team Leader and Senior IT Support Officer to deliver the service within identified budgetary resources.
- Contribute to the development of objectives and action plans helping to deliver the ICT Strategy.
- Ensure the CIO and senior managers are kept informed of any extensive breaks in service.
- Keep abreast of developing improvements regarding desktop hardware, operating systems and user applications, best practices and industry standards through networking, conferences etc.