LGV / HGV Mechanic
£13.87 - £14.87 an hour PAYE
Contact Helen Phillips
Urgently looking for LGV / HGV Technician / Mechanic to start a contract role ASAP!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and rectification of all specialist Airfield support vehicles (Green Fleet)
- Work closely with the Workshop Supervisor ensuring the highest engineering principles and procedures are followed at all time.
- Be part of a roster which may include out of hours duty fitter call outs to RAF vehicles – additional remuneration offered.
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Provide close supervision as required to the Section Apprentice ensuring a can do attitude to training and development is prevalent at all times
- Any other tasks required to ensure a smooth operation in the MTMS Section at Northolt/Benson
This role will require regular travel to and from RAF Northolt and RAF Benson.
As the LGV / HGV Mechanic you must have:
- Level 3 certificate in LGV Maintenance ( or equivalent experience)
- Full driving license
- Previous LGV MOT prep inspection experience
- Previous LGV fault rectification, fault finding experience
- Ideally Ex Military with JAMES experience