Best interest Assessor
PAYE £300 a day
Monday to Friday
Short to long term contract
My client are currently recruiting for a best interest Assessor to join their team out in north Devon ,if you are looking for a new career challenge this role may be for you. Looking for an ideal candidate coming from Experience of Best Interest Assessments and experience of assessing the complex needs of service users and their careers in the fields of mental health and/or learning disability, and/or older and disabled adults.
The ideal candidate must have Knowledge of interventions relevant to this specialist area including social models of mental health and disabilities, residential Care Services and issues of good practice.
- Carry out Best Interest assessments as set out in statute
- Document and evidence the assessment within the statutory time frames
- Where required nominate a Representative for the relevant person
- Create appropriate conditions for any proposed authorisations whether or not that authorisation is approved or declined
- Complete all Authorisation paperwork for the Supervisory Body to make a decision about the legality of a deprivation of liberty when suitably experience to do so.
- Must have 2 years post registration experience within area of professional practice.
- Must be registered with own professional body
- Knowledge of
- interventions relevant to this specialist area including social models of mental health and disabilities, residential Care Services and issues of good practice.
- Experience of Inter-agency and partnership working.
If you would like more information please do call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask Courtleigh.