Fabricator / Welder required to join our busy and well-established Steel fabrication company who specialise in manufacturing and installation of architectural and structural steelwork. Though a workshop based role, candidates must be prepared to work on site whenever necessary.
The ideal candidate will have skillset in the following areas:
- Have the ability to perform MAG, MMA & TIG Welding to a high standard
- Good mechanical knowledge overall
- Good problem-solving skills and attitude to work
- Ability to go to client sites and install pre-manufactured engineering assets, as part of an installation team.
- Have the ability to read and decifer engineering drawings
- Have the ability to perform steel cutting, burning, and grinding to a high standard
- CSCS, IPAF, CPCS Cards an advantage
Candidates interested in the position should email current CV’s to Mike Martin
Job Type: Contract
- Fabricating: 4 + years (Preferred)