Overview of role:
My client are currently looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk for their Birmingham office, which supports international investors in the region and delivers major projects worldwide.
Their enviable track record in the commercial sector includes Snowhill, one of the largest regional office developments built during the recession. Their specialist expertise also extends to retail and mixed-use, hotels and leisure, education and healthcare sectors.
Due to the growth of their teams and consequently the work, they are recruiting for a dedicated Sales Ledger Clerk to work within the operations team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong numerical skills and is a demanding role which combines high volumes of finance administration. Key responsibilities include:
This role involves processing in the region of over 200+ client invoices each month. The invoicing process involves:
- Typing of sales invoices onto excel template
- Printing invoices onto pre-numbered paper
- Entering invoices onto the fee day book and fee forecast
- Completing project fee splits and allocating monies to the correct business unit
- Liaising with Business Partner to ensure fee targets are met
- Scanning and filing of invoices
- Creating purchase orders and processing of supplier invoices
- Creating new job numbers
- Ensuring the fee forecast is up to date at all times
- Keeping the monthly client tracker updated, with all supplier invoices processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Chasing debts from unpaid debtors reports and ensuring cash is secured into the business
- Reporting and monitoring of WIP levels in the team to ensure that this is kept to a minimum and we hit KPI’s
- Managing and reporting on all financial management KPI’s as required by the business.
- Liaising with Partners/ Associates within National unit