Fusion People are currently recruiting for a Paint Sprayer who is interested in working cards in for a prestigious client in Stockport working 40hrs per week.
This role will be seeing the right candidates join a brand new team in a new state of the art dealership with an on-site gym and restaurant.
If you're interested in working for a very successful, prestigious organisation then this role is suited for you.
As a Paint Sprayer you will be responsible to:
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas for all paint repairs
- Seek clarification from the Manager/ Administrator if the work order isn't clear.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
- Report any additional damage when stripping the vehicle directly to the Foreman/ Estimator
To be successful in your application you must have:
- NVQ Level 3 (Vehicle Refinishing)
- 1/2 years in a similar role
- Proven track record in vehicle repair and repainting
- Clean driving license
If you feel like you are suitable for this role and have the desired qualifications then please feel free to send your CV and Resume to Tyrrell Dore at email@example.com
Please Link-In with him for everyday updates on https://lnkd.in/dx3RfTu