Fusion People are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Maintenance Technician who is interested in working cards in for a prestigious client in Birmingham working 40hrs per week.
This role will be seeing the right candidates join a successful business and build your career.
If you're interested in working for a very successful, prestigious organisation then this role is suited for you.
As a Vehicle Maintenance Technician you will be responsible to:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities to a scheduled time
- Repair/ Test vehicles and diagnose their faults
- Replace components/ consumables and record usage
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements
To be successful in your application you must have:
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar project
- Hold a valid MOT Card
If you feel like you are suitable for this role and have the desired qualifications then please feel free to send your CV and Resume to Tyrrell Dore at email@example.com
Please Link-In with him for everyday updates on https://lnkd.in/dx3RfTu