As a Case officer you will be responsible for one or more of the hardship schemes in place for Phase One and Phase Two. This involves handling compensation applications and contact from the general public and their professional representatives.
Provide support to the operation of new property compensations schemes for the project
Receive and process applications from the general public to property compensation schemes
Provide administrative support to the Senior Case Officer and Property Acquisitions Manage.
- Proven track record of planning, prioritising and organising a changeable workload to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail in relation to following process correctly and in the production of own work
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and efficiently as part of a small team
- Proven ability to relay both written and verbal information to a variety of external audiences, including members of the public
- Proven track record of reliability, trustworthiness and responsibility
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- £12.00 per hour PAYE / £14.94 per hour Umbrella company
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560