Our Hexthorpe Based client has an exciting new permanent opportunity for a highly experienced and organised Administrator.
Candidates must have a high level of computer literacy in Word and Excel, with strong word processing skills. We're looking for someone who is a solid communicator with a good telephone manner. The ideal person will have excellent general administrative experience, the will also have a smart and professional appearance.
Experience of dealing with people at all levels is essential as you will be dealing with a mixture of internal and external stakeholders through various levels of the business.
Your duties will include:
• Composing confidential reports in Word
• Setting up and maintaining various Excel databases
• Dealing with staff queries via telephone, email or face to face
• Compiling payroll data such as annual leave requests, timesheets and absence recording
• Any administrative tasks required to support the business
The ideal candidate will have:
• High level of accuracy
• Good attention to details
• Experience of dealing with payroll, wages, timesheets etc
• Strong organisation and prioritising skills
• Experience of working to deadlines
• A confident, solutions driven person
• Ideally a qualification in business administration or similar
• Experience of working in an engineering related sector
Pay and benefits:
• Salary of up to £22,000
• Permanent Position
• Early finish on Fridays
• 37 hours per week
• Working hours – 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm Fridays