Job Title: Mobile Repair Technician
Location: High Wycombe/Aylesbury/Uxbridge
Job ID: 763600
Our client, a well respected FM company, are looking for a mobile repair technician/engineer to work on sites in High Wycombe, Aylesbury and Uxbridge.
It is predominately a handyman job including unblocking toilets/shower drains, changing shower bars, door and lock repairs, mattress changes etc at two halls of residence and weekly maintenance including fire alarm tests, fire extinguisher, lift alarms, refuge points for example.
• Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
• Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
• Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
• Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
No specific training qualifications required for this role, however ideally they are looking for a mechanically trained technician
On offer is a pro rata salary of £24000 plus a company van. If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post