**Water Technician Training Scheme**
An exciting new training scheme has opened up at one of the UK's biggest Engineering Contractors to work on Southern Water projects based around Rochester.
What we looking for:
- We are looking to bring on eager professionals keen on a career in the water industry.
- Committed applicants keen on a new career path with the attributes to push their way up through the company
Key skills and attributes:
- Full UK driving licence
- Live local to the Rochester area
- Keen on learning a new trade and progression within a company
- Not afraid of outside, hands-on work
- A proven background in a hands on position
- You will be provided with a company van, petrol card and full uniform
- You will be put through a NRSWA Street Works course
- You will be put through a EUSR Blue Water Pass
- You will have access to paid weekend over time ( this can be anywhere up to double time)
- Full training on how to detect leaks within the Thames Water networks and a breakdown on using specialist Leak detection equipment
For more information please apply within.