Trainee Water Engineer
One of my most prestigious clients are offering an exclusive opportunity to work on an award winning Water Framework within the expanding clean water engineering division.
My client is offering full one to one field based training along with providing the opportunity to undergo any relevant qualifications needed for the industry and role. This is a rare opportunity to get a foothold in a multi-million pound water framework and start your career within the engineering industry.
- Will get thoroughly trained on how to perform a vital skill working within the Clean Water Industry
- Learn to use specialist pieces of equipment/technology to pin point activity within the clean water pipes and networks.
- Fully supported by Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Become a fully qualified Water engineer once training is completed.
- Full field based training provided
- No qualifications needed
- Experience working within clean water would be advantageous but not essential.
- Quick thinking, problem solving & ability to work well in a team.
- Happy to work outside in all conditions.
- Motivated and Determined Individual
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Full PPE, tools and phone provided
- NRSWA Course
- EUSR Blue Water Pass
- Foothold starting a career working within the engineering industry.
This is a great opportunity that our client is looking to fill fast, so apply today by forwarding your CV. This role is being recruited for by Fusion People in our London office. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply within.