Land Surveyors required to join an internal survey team. The staff will be joining a team that are using the latest survey equipment, technology and software to undertake measured surveys to support TfL projects. The work is varied – including control, scanning, monitoring, setting out and mobile clearance scanning. The surveys are on our rail and road networks, undertaken on a mixture of days and nights.
Based at Stratford and / or Victoria, generally be working in teams of two, responsible for fieldwork and processing, delivering to senior staff for final sign off and issue to client.
- Good working knowledge of land & measured survey and mapping techniques and their practical application.
- Awareness of relevant TfL, British and International Standards
- Knowledge of safety management and its application within the railway, road, tunnel and river environment
- Ability to undertake site measurements using appropriate techniques and equipment to meet customer requirements, desirable to have working knowledge of Leica total stations and scanners.
- Ability to create digital data to meet customer requirements, desirable to have a working knowledge of SCC and Microstation CAD
- High level of integrity
- Highly developed ability to act on own initiative, highly motivated
- Good experience of measured survey, setting out and mapping in railway, road, tunnel and river environments
- Experienced in the use of Leica total stations and scanners
- Experience in the creation of digital datasets including 3D CAD models, point clouds, images and databases (SCC, Cyclone, Microstation and AutoCAD)
Please note this role WILL fall under the IR35 law
Send an up to date CV to email@example.com