An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Coordinator to work for one of the UK’s leading Engineering Sub-Contractors on Southern Water projects based in Horsham.
- Working as an Operational Coordinator you will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with Company vision and values.
- As Operational Coordinator you will report directly to the Operations Manager. In essence you’re required to lead, manage and motivate a team of 60 field and office based staff.
- As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
- Manage area outputs including review of current performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Strong champion of processes and data-driven decision making to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Identify improvements where necessary and make recommendations on solutions.
- Take ownership for resolving day-to-day team issues
- Hold regular meetings to ensure effective communications to the department.
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and strong financial controls.
- Ensure correct forecasting for staffing requirements.
- Report on issues such as staff development, training, quality, targets, service levels, productivity etc.
- Field based performance auditing.
- Ensure field based Health & Safety compliance.
Key skills & Experience:
- A background in operations management.
- A proven ability to lead a large team of field based staff.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and team building skills.
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mind set.
- Be proactive, motivated and metrics driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Company pension.
- Company vehicle and petrol card
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company phone
- Competitive salary
For more information please apply within.