A new opportunity has become available to process planning documents in our Document management system for publication to the web or internal systems.
To provide case management support to Development Management Team (Planning, Planning enforcement). To support and assist planning specialists and senior case managers within the Team and to assist the public with planning enquiries regarding planning and related applications and to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of documentation around the department
- Processing planning related documents having regard to the Data Protection act for publication on internal systems and the Council’s website.
- Entering planning and related application records and associated information onto Council’s back office systems.
- Dealing with general Planning related enquiries from customers (internal and external) both over the phone and in writing/email.
- Research planning histories to provide information to customers
- Temporary contract
- £9.68 per hour
- Work hours may be flexible (early/later start /finish)
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560