Commercial Manager – SC Cleared
£500 - £578 a day - Umbrella
Contact Helen Philips
As the Commercial Manager you will be required to Assess the existing commercial landscape and looking at the impact on programme delivery. Lead on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department. Clarify the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits. Managing the impact of existing commercial financial models.
Other duties as Commercial manager:
- Compile and issue tenders. Negotiate and place contracts. Amend and manage contracts and contract changes
- Provide commercial advice and guidance as required
- Ensure all commercial activity represents best value for money
- Maximise use of procurement enablers and associated MIS to improve procurement
· Scrutiny and analysis of commercial strategies and contracting proposals
- Undertake commercial assurance
- Manage a range of stakeholder engagements
- Engage stakeholders on planning, tendering, contracting and contract administration
- Manage resources effectively to secure best value for money and best use of resource
- Provide accurate and timely inputs to returns - financial and commercial
- Optimise scarce commercial resource and seek to balance loading and minimise the impact of shortages in innovative ways
- Leadership and management, delivery of a wide and varied portfolio of contracts, commercial, scrutiny and assurance, stakeholder engagement, business improvement, management of resources.
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have excellent experience as a Commercial Manager and you must hold SC Clearance.
You must hold relevant commercial qualifications and have experience carrying out the above duties.
Apply now clearly stating level of clearance on your CV.