Stakeholder Manager – SC Cleared
Contract – 5 months
£400 - £490 a day - Umbrella
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Contact Helen Philips
As the Stakeholder Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the interface process required including stakeholders, third parties and any public interfaces associated with the project; Maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders involved in the project; Identifying key stakeholders within the areas chosen for local marketing and develop and maintain constructive, co-operative working relationships with key stakeholders to gain support for the departments activities.
Disseminating good practice on stakeholder engagement and relationship management; Developing and delivering a local marketing strategy; Providing a principal point of contact for stakeholder enquiries relating to communications issues and provide signposting to other sources of help; Proactively soliciting feedback and intelligence from stakeholders ensuring this is included in communications and policy planning and development.
Other duties as Stakeholder Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of two, and working alongside the rest of the communications team, you will play a key part in communicating important operational and organisational news and stories to these and other stakeholders in an interesting, engaging and informative way.
- You will support key stakeholder engagement activities, in particular engaging and building relationships with key company leaders, including members of the executive team.
- You will use audience insight to identify, develop and deliver integrated campaigns which reflect the organisation’s priorities.
- As we are an organisation within the Ministry of Defence, supporting the broader MOD communications effort will also be a key part of your work.
- You must be an experienced stakeholder professional to enable you to: - manage a small Stakeholder Engagement team, enabling them to interact with staff, customers and suppliers confidently and effectively - raise awareness amongst key stakeholders of DIO's priorities and how these are being met, helping DIO senior leaders to build alliances with them in order to positively influence customer perceptions and behaviours.
- Build and maintain a regular dialogue with key industry partner communications colleagues and, as required, other commercial entities (PFI partners, utilities suppliers etc) to drive strategic cooperation between organisations.
- you will have experience of engaging stakeholders and a track record in corporate communications (public or private sector), PR or journalism
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have excellent experience working within this role or similar and you must hold SC Clearance. You must have experience of engaging stakeholders and a track record in corporate communications (public or private sector), PR or journalism
Apply now clearly stating level of clearance on your CV.