Have you got experience working as a Technical Lead with an Architectural background?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect/ Technical Lead to work on a prestigious London station redevelopment.
We are looking for someone that is able to be the first point of contact working for the main contractor and liaising between the construction team and Architectural contractor.
- You will be responsible for implementing the Contractor’s assurance processes.
- You will support the Construction and the Procurement teams in developing and implementing a finishes procurement strategy, logistics routes and coordinated programme between MEP and premises suppliers.
- You will ensure the premises works designs comply with LU requirements and will confirm the competencies of the team members for the provision of the design within the premises scope of works.
- Review, comment and provide input and acceptance on the Construction team proposals, checking compatibility with the permanent works design intent. This includes but is not limited to reviewing technical submissions containing Material Approval Requests, Request for Information, Field Design Change Requests, Non Conformance Records, shop/fabrication drawings, samples and benchmarks, remedial works
- Manage the design changes through the change control process.
- Manage the FDCR process and when required go back to the Architectural consultant (WEA) for changes to the IFC documentation or 3D model
Educated to degree or higher level in a discipline typically Architecture, Engineering or Construction
Demonstrating at least 5 years’ experience in projects encompassing architectural finishes
Good working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007
For further details on this opportunity please contact Becky in our London office.