Senior Server Technician
Short term contract
Mon-Friday (9 to 5)
My client are currently recruiting for a Server Technician role based Truro. They are looking for an experienced Candidate ideally someone coming from digital server’s background. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the support, maintenance and design of infrastructure components and associated technologies within a Data Centre Environment.
- Production and reporting of technical performance information appropriate to the area in which the role operates
- Monitor actual trends in system activity, agree policies for future developments and optimise performance at both a solution and operating system level appropriate to the area in which the role operates
- Availability Management across infrastructure and solutions appropriate to the area in which the role operates
- Input to the IS and corporate Business continuity planning appropriate to the area in which the role operates
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience designing, supporting, configuring and implementing Windows Server (2008, 2012, and 2016) operating systems in an Enterprise environment.
- Relevant and recognised Industry Certification for area of specialism i.e. MCSE, MCSA
- Evidence of significant involvement (preferably leading) in large scale Microsoft Server upgrade / migration projects that host a diverse range of business applications is desirable.
- Experience liaising with application software vendors, to devise technical migration plans.
Please call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh if you have any question regarding the role.