Mon-Friday (9 to 5)
Duration: Minimum 6 months
My client are currently recruiting for Change manager role based in Truro. My clients ‘change agenda’ is both significant and challenging. Their Change Management team play a critical role in making transformation possible across all areas of the Business. They ensure all initiatives have a clear case for change, that anyone impacted is properly engaged & supported, that the change is delivered in the least disruptive way for the organisation, and that all the required changes to policy, processes, roles, skills and systems align in the right way to realise successful.
- Stakeholder management & engagement
- Shaping of communications
- Assessing business impacts on existing process, policies and roles
- Inputting into training design
- Attending Programme workshops as a representative of the Change team.
- Support the organisation in identifying and realising benefits of change.
The ability to communicate at all levels is essential. Awareness of change management methodology, knowledge and experience would be a real advantage - as would experience in delivery of digital change and transformation.
This successful person would be supervised by an existing Change Manager and work alongside an established team supporting a number of live projects within the programme. Whilst full support and guidance will be provided, the successful person will need to hit the ground running!
If you would like more information please do call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.