Our client is a main contractor with an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their team in Lincolnshire. You will be required have previous experience working on Structures ideally on Highways however rail is sufficient.
You will hold a full UK driving licence and be eager to work on a Highways project.
- Coordinate site engineering control activities to satisfy contract programme requirements, delegating or carrying out setting out as necessary.
- Ensure setting out is carried out correctly and understood by the site operations team.
- Maintain a detailed site diary including photographic evidence where required.
- Prepare orders for construction materials using contract drawings and other information.
- Record and transmit data including CAD drawings and BIM Models.
- Update and maintain quality records ensuring all works are undertaken in line with the Inspection Test Plans and maintaining the as built records.
- Participate in planning, coordinating and maintaining current and programmed workloads.
- Ensure basic company requirements for supervision, competency first aid cover are fulfilled at all times
HNC Civil Engineering
- Proven structures experience ideally in a highways setting within a main contractor environment
- Can do attitude and the ability to seek solutions to problems