Logging/Leakage Water Analyst
One of my most prestigious clients are offering an exclusive opportunity to work on an award winning Water Framework within the expanding clean water engineering division.
My client is offering full one to one training along with providing the opportunity to undergo any relevant qualifications needed for the industry and role. This is a rare opportunity to get your analytical career of to a flying start!
- Analysing and Interpreting clean water data
- Looking at data coming in from the Field Engineers/Loggers
- Highlight where Loggers have been deployed – therefore you will be taught how to read a map and District Meter Area (DMA)
- Using GIS
- Using Excel to input relevant data
- A good knowledge of excel, understand how to use formulas and create graphs and charts from raw data
- Ideally be able to understand and analyse raw data coming inform the field engineers
- Problem solving expertise
- Full training in all aspects can be provided
- Quick thinking, problem solving & ability to work well in a team.
The successful candidate must be well organised, highly motivated, committed individual with excellent communication and administration skills; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative.
• Knowledge of water networks and leakage detection methods preferable.
• Analytical background is an advantage for this position.
The individual will need experience on at least 2 of the systems outlined below.
If this sounds like an opportunity in which suits your background and you are looking for a long term career to enhance your analytical skills then please apply within.
I will look forward to hearing from you.