We are currently working with a well-established UK composites manufacturer with an unrivalled reputation for manufacturing complex composite components for aerospace, motor sport, defence, satellite communications and space flight.
Our client, based in North West Derbyshire is looking for an experience Composite Laminator to join their team. This is a really exciting time for anyone joining this company as they are going through a period of growth and investment.
As a Composite Laminator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meet high standards and demanding time constraints
- Reading engineering drawings working from Production Manuals
- Maintaining and developing skill levels in all aspects of laminating
- Performing laminating techniques, pre-preg reinforced composites
- Laminating jobs to lay up manuals or Engineering drawings
- Cleaning and releasing moulds
- Cut materials to templates
- Create moulds for use
- Using ovens and claves
- Around 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Highly Motivated
- Able to use own initiative, and work well within a team
- Have a flexible approach to work hours
- Will be versatile and prepared to undertake varied tasks
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- Professional development
So, if you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply now!