Environmental Health Officer
A new opportunity has become available to will provide advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders relating to the export of food leading up to and following Brexit.
This will include management of export certificates and the processes that sit that behind them. The role holder will also deliver the full range of food & safety interventions including inspection; audit; advice; sampling; investigation and enforcement to businesses when needed. The role holder will be responsible for managing own caseload and will identify and deliver solutions to diverse and complex issues with minimal support from Senior EHO and Team Manager.
- A full degree or diploma in environmental health or equivalent qualification (or antecedents) and registration with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Board (EHORB).
- Previous working experience in all aspects within the remit of food and health and safety.
- Knowledge and ability to draft, serve and follow up on all food & safety legal notices including HASAWA Prohibition and Emergency Prohibition Notices and Export Certificates
- Successful experience of giving advice to and building relationships with senior executives in local and national businesses.
- Ability to work positively and productively with other team members on a day to day basis, and to contribute to joint projects and tasks.
- Successful experience of working with partners and external bodies to achieve service delivery aims and objectives.
- £25.68 per hour / £31.00 per hour Umbrella
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560