The Acquisition Administrator is responsible for the administrative support for the Land and Property team.
Our Land and Property team are responsible for acquiring and managing the land and property to enable timely construction in a way that is sympathetic to those affected.
- Provide assistance to ensure that records of land and property interests are updated and accurate
- Support and assistance with administrative tasks to ensure compliance
- Support Governance, Reporting and Finance roles within the team in preparing information packs
- Take actions / minutes in meetings as required and produce for review in a timely manner
- Manage shared inboxes, allocating actions and monitoring progress
- Type up reports / produce presentations as required by the team
- Make travel arrangements, booking hotels and train tickets for the team
- Undertake core administrative duties across the team e.g. electronic filing of documents
- Arrange meetings for the team, coordinate workshops, book meeting rooms
- Support the organisation of engagement events
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- IT skills, including the full use of MS Office suite or equivalent
- Ability to organise and manage own workload to meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to analyse data from IT systems and spreadsheets and compiling reports
- Ability to produce and present information, documents and reports to a variety of audiences, including team members, line manager and internal stakeholders
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise emails, actions and meetings.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience of providing administrative and secretarial support
- Experience of minute taking and the preparation of documentation for meetings
- Experience of managing inboxes and coordinating subsequent actions.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560