£18,000 - £23,000 Depending on experience
Contact Helen Phillips
We are currently looking for a Technical Administrator to start a permanent role working on a busy high profile Facilities Management contract. Working for this market leader you will sit in the Compliance Team, providing an excellent administration support. As Technical Administrator you will be involved in reporting, ensuring the teams activities are meeting KPIs and involved in the Compliance Team Action Plans.
Technical Administrator duties will include but are not limited to:
• Production of reports on KPIs to include actions that are required to meet performance targets
• Prepare and maintain reports as required – using Excel and other bespoke IT systems.
• General Administration and support to the compliance team
• Support with the implementation of new processes and procedures
• Attend meetings, including being involved in booking facilities, recording attendance and taking minutes
• Collation and review of data
• Ability to works on own initiative and within teams
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships
• All other duties as reasonably required
You must have and excellent working background within administration within a Compliance, Facilities Management, Construction etc. environment where you have carried out data processing, reporting and general administration duties.
You must be fully IT literate and must have good Excel skills – essential as reports are on Excel.
You must be experienced working within a busy face paced environment and have an interest in developing a career within Facilities Management, Construction etc.
You must hold a full UK driving licence as this role will cover a couple of sites. Must be flexible on travel.
Share this post