A new opportunity has become available to provide administrative support to the Waste Management on a range of functions. To assist in the efficient and effective delivery of all aspects of Waste Management including close contacts with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Receive electronic, telephone and written enquiries/complaints from members of the public, councillors, TDC Officers, area offices, other authorities and outside agencies on all aspects of Waste Management.
- Liaison with Waste Management refuse/recycling crews and cleansing staff.
- Processing Garden Waste payments.
- Respond to enquiries/complaints appropriately giving regard to urgency, public safety and procedure.
- Arrange and document requests of service including the collection of household bulky items and household assisted collections.
- £9.16 per hour
- Bideford, Devon.
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560