Our client based in Derby is looking to engage 2 Industrial Electricians for one week's work in Barton under Needwood.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Full City and Guilds level 3 or higher or
- AM2 certificate
- 18th edition and
- JIB gold card.
You will be working for an aggregates company undertaking work on control panels.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to terminate, program and test PLCs
- Knowledge of working with motors, inverters and transformers.
- Ability to use schematic wiring diagrams
- Ability to wire and terminate neatly using crimping tools or other mechanical methods i.e. termination blocks
- Ability to create and complete wiring layouts using electrical knowledge and initiative to solve any schematic diagram issues.
- The ability to test and fault find.
- Knowledge and experience of working with relays and switch gear
Materials worked with: multi core cables, single cables, SWA cable, SY cable.
Mechanical fixing and protective materials such as cable tray, trunking, conduit, glands.
£18.00 per hour
This contract could potentially lead on to further work.
So, if you have the skills, qualifications and experience please apply now!