10 month Fixed Term Contract
£32,000 - £39,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager / Sub-Contractor Manager to join a leading FM company in Poole ASAP! This role is a 10 month Fixed Term Position.
This is a key role where you will be the point of contact on site for the client and managing there sub-contractors / Supply Chain. You will be responsible for managing and ensuring the supply chain are delivering works to time, specification and budget.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• You will be responsible for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance (M&E and B&CE) across the site.
• Delivery of small works as required
• You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relations with the subcontractors on site to ensure they are performing.
• A key duty will be driving the contractors to deliver works to time, specification and budget.
• You will be responsible for client management and be their point of contact on site.
• You will also manage project work as required (Small works)
• Responsible for Health & Safety across the site
• Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Write technical specifications for projects and response work
• All other duties as reasonably required
Experience and training required for this position:
You must have a working background within this role or similar (Maintenance Manager, FM, Sub-Contractor Manager etc.). Relevant qualifications in a Mechanical and/or Electrical (M&E) OR B&CE related discipline (or equivalent experiential experience) – (HNC or equivalent)
You must have technical knowledge, competency of FM, Building Services and infrastructure and have the ability to write technical specifications for projects and response works.
Health and Safety qualification (SMSTS, IOSH etc.)
Excellent leadership and management skills with experience managing subcontractors ensuring they deliver work to the correct standard and timescales
Significant practical experience in an FM, Building Services or similar environment.
A full driving licence is required.
Apply now with a full CV detailing relevant experience!