Business Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the CIRAS team. We are an established membership organisation providing a confidential health and safety reporting service to the transport and infrastructure sectors with ambitious plans to expand our impact by increasing the number of businesses we work with.
You will have consultative sales experience and a proven track record of relationship management. The role will see you engaging with businesses across the UK to make a real difference to the health, wellbeing and safety of thousands of workers and the public they serve.
• Create business development plans for target sectors, informed by market
analysis and adaptable to emerging insights
• Identify and engage relevant partner organisations and industry groups to
support business development
• Prioritise activity to engage new members strategically to break into new
sectors, and to capitalise on these to gain a wider presence.
• Use the tools in the CRM to monitor and report business development
progress, and inform adaptation in approach
• Coordinate the contributions of other members of the CIRAS team towards
• Collaborate with the RSSB Business Development Team to coordinate
Experience and qualifications
• Excellent consultative selling skills demonstrated within a business to
• Excellent communications skills encompassing written, formal presentation
and conversational skills.
• A track record of business to business sales success against targets
• Market analysis and business development planning capabilities
• A full driving licence and access to a car
• A genuine interest in enhancing the health, safety and wellbeing of the UK
workforce and the passengers and public they serve.
- £40000.00 to £45000.00 pa
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560