Our client is a leading main contractor working as part of a joint venture to deliver the prestigious Euston Station redevelopment project. The partners will be responsible for working with HS2 Ltd and the station designers, to coordinate the delivery of the station, including platforms, concourse and links to the London Underground and other rail services.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Reporting and Performance Lead to join their business on a permanent basis to develop a structured reporting regime developing solutions for Project Controls and Construction delivery. There after collate, validate and submit monthly and ad hoc reports to all levels of the project including Senior Management, Project Board.
- Instigate the Programme Drumbeat and develop the suite of reports required to manage performance including Cost, Time, Risk, Construction performance and other Priority Themes (HSE, Quality etc.)
• Support the integration of the 5D model, structuring outputs using Business Analytic systems and a “data lake
- Agree content and format of standard monthly progress, board and other reports with Senior Management
- Agree, issue and manage the timetable for monthly report production
- Attend weekly and monthly section/ functional progress meeting in order to fully understand progress and issues
- Collate data from contributors form various data sources into the consolidated report
- With the Head of project Controls analyse the report data to identify and highlight trends and issues regarding project KPI’s for the attention of reviewers
- Draft progress commentary for agreement with Head of Project Controls and Project Director.