Our client is a leading main contractor working as part of a joint venture to deliver the prestigious Euston Station redevelopment project. The partners will be responsible for working with HS2 Ltd and the station designers, to coordinate the delivery of the station, including platforms, concourse and links to the London Underground and other rail services.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Health, Wellbeing and Occupational Health Manager to join their business on a permanent basis to manage the health and wellbeing of all site operatives and those impacted by the project.
- Develop and implement the Health Management Plan and support the development to the Safety, Health and Wellbeing Plan and Construction Phase plans in accordance with comapnystandards and WI1100
- Ensure site facilities are procured installed and maintained in accordance with company Standards and promote a high standard of welfare and wellbeing
- Establish and maintain the Project Occupational Health centre and advise on the occupational health and human factors implication for routine and high risk site activities
- Inspect offsite manufacturing facilities to ensure high standards of Health and wellbeing are maintained
- Establish a confidential 24/7 help line facility for project participants
- Run health and wellbeing awareness training
- Establish support groups for issues such as quitting smoking and obesity to support the health improvements
- With the Community Engagement Lead promote health and wellbeing within the local community and provide support as required.
- Support the health and wellbeing aspects of the safety induction programme
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of construction Health and Wellbeing
- Past experience of large construction projects
- Good knowledge of construction techniques and their implications for health
- Occupational Health or similar qualification