Reporting to: Branch Manager
Purpose of Role:
The Senior Consultant’s primary role is to provide a quality service to the client and candidate by meeting their specific requirements and filling permanent or temporary vacancies. This is a full life cycle role with an emphasis on growing and developing relationships with new and existing clients. The jobholder will increase business share within our large client portfolio by servicing existing customers as well as generating new accounts. Consultants are provided with the resources and autonomy to develop business within a supportive and vibrant team environment.
- To resource candidates and build relationships with them via Nucleus, advertising, networking and head hunting.
- To resource vacancies across all specified markets.
- Documenting clients’ vacancy requirements into a standard format for system and advertising
- Reviewing job applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Liaising with all levels of personnel throughout the company and the client company
- To prepare Job Specifications in line with client requirements and following company guidelines.
- Advertising/Marketing to the company standard following internal processes and procedures.
- To administer Nucleus for all Client and Candidate information.
- To develop client database and develop new business
- To be responsible for running a profitable desk in line with targets and business plan
- To support the Branch Manager in achieving team targets
- To comply with all company procedures and all legal processes.
- To attend and contribute towards weekly team meetings
- To accurately report on figures and projections.
- To ensure the needs of clients and candidates are met while maintaining the best interest for the company.
- To promote and participate in good internal and external office communication
- To assisting the Branch Manager with problem resolution
- To agree targets with the Branch Manager and ensure individual targets are met and maintained
- To professionally represent Fusion People at all times.
- To assist the Branch Manager with training and mentoring other Recruitment Consultants and junior members of the team.