Responsible to: Director
Responsible for: The branch
40-50K (70K OTE)
Overview of the role: To lead and manage the Team along with the clients to produce the agreed revenue then control the budgets in line with the Fusion processes, taking account of compliance requirements.
Finance and Budgets:
- To monitor the Team’s revenue targets in line with budgets and highlight to the Director and the Team both successes and where improvements can be made.
- To control the profit and loss account for the Team, ensuring that expenses, commissions and office costs are accurate and in line with the allocated budgets. All overspends are to be discussed with the Director before approval is given.
- To record and maintain the financial records required by Fusion on a weekly basis including the vacancy tracker, weekly O drive update and annual budgets as required.
Process and Compliance:
- To manage the team in line with the HR processes, ensuring that everyone is treated with respect in a fair and reasonable manner.
- To ensure the candidates are treated in a fair and reasonable manner by the consulting team dealing with payroll queries quickly and professionally. All engagement records are to be collected, recorded and kept secure in line with EAA compliance and Fusion processes.
- To liaise with the Credit Control Team to ensure Fusion processes are achieving the aim of keeping client payments within the agreed terms.
- To communicate regularly with the Team, keeping them up-to-date with general and personnel issues, holding team meetings where appropriate, individual 1 to 1 meetings, monthly business plan meetings and annual appraisals.
- To ensure standard reporting procedures are put in place and then monitored in line with Fusion processes including but not limited to weekly plans and Quarterly Business Plans.
- To monitor and support the team to deliver on their activities, client and candidate visits and Nucleus usage.
- To ensure that objective setting, target setting and incentive setting is in line with the business objectives and these are monitored and measured to achieve the goals.
- To ensure the Key Accounts are managed in a responsible manner taking into account the activity required to maintain the professional relationship and develop all the business opportunities.
- To set targets and monitor progress of Regional based clients, Regional projects and regional competitor businesses to maximise business for the Fusion Group.
- To establish client mapping to promote the Fusion Group of companies and then ensure client delivery and client terms are in line with Fusions standards.
Health and Safety:
- To be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all the team and visitors including clients and candidates while visiting the office.
- To ensure that Risk Assessments are completed as required for both the office and the candidates when necessary.