Fusion People currently require x3 Security Cleared Data Cabling Engineers for a role near Reading.
Successful applicants must have knowledge and experience with installing, testing and terminating Cat5/ 6 cables.
The role will include;
- Following drawing and work under direction from the Project Manager and have the ability to be able to make simple on site cabling decisions i.e. routes to take.
- Pulling cables.
- Install basket tray, cable tray, PVC trunking and general containment.
- Including setting and marking out of support systems, hangers etc.
- Able to bend conduit and perform all tasks.
- Terminating Cat5 and Cat6 cables by a number of manufacturers
- Discuss the work with the end client on site and communicate this back to the Project Manager
- Working knowledge of cable capacity within containment
You must have the following qualifications;
- CSCS/ ECS
- Full Security Clearance (MOD and Nuclear)
CRB or DBS will NOT be applicable for this role.
You will be required to supply all your own hand tools such as: MOD Tester, Crimp Tool, Punchdown Tool, Cable Strippers, Ladders, Drills, Screwdrivers, Marker Pens, Labellers and other basic hand tools.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and hold the correct clearances then please contact Tyrrell Dore on 0121 616 7150 or email him on email@example.com
Please Link-In with him for everyday updates on https://lnkd.in/dx3RfTu
Share this post