Supplier Relationship Manager
The SRMDA will control all of the working documents and data management flows for a number of strategic relationships within the scope of the SRM team, or for strategic relationships managed by other directorates, which will require working with internal stakeholders as well as suppliers.
- Provide ongoing operation support in the maintenance of all sources of SRM data and tools.
- Manage the SRM project plan, keeping it up to date and current.
- Support with the timely and accurate reporting in accordance with SRM programme governance.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a working calendar of meetings and workshops in line with the SRM pilot.
- Understanding of supply chain analysis and interpretation of results including market analysis, category management and supplier performance in social value related areas such as diversity, SME engagement and skills.
- Familiar with the commercial and contract delivery lifecycle including key activities during market engagement, procurement and delivery.
- Approaches to, and benefits of, good stakeholder management, internal and external communication, coordinated 3rd party and supplier engagement.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience of systems and reporting applications including Procurement and Commercial tools and techniques.
- Experience of working within a procurement, financial or commercial governance structure with supporting policy and processes.
- Experience of gathering and analysing information from multiple stakeholders and sources (such as commercial data aggregators).
- Experience of conducting objective analysis of supplier data (including performance, risk and opportunities).
- 6 month contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560